Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SHOWCON WRAP UP

I was a guest at Showcon last weekend in Murfreesboro, TN. The crowds were light for the weekend, but that's sometimes to be expected with a first year convention. Despite the slow crowds and a massive storm on Saturday afternoon, I had a fun time meeting folks, talking with creators, dealers, and other guests. I even managed to sell a book or two. I also had fun traveling with, and being table neighbors with my Earth Station One co-host and Tiki Zombie writer, Michael Gordon. You can check out his work at www.newlegendproductions.com. Other guests included Dirk (A-Team, Battlestar Galactica) Benedict, Samantha (JEM and the Holograms) Newark, Ari (Friday The 13th) Lehman, Jacob (Official Marvel Handbook) Rougemont, Jonathan (Batman) Glapion, and more.

I'd like to thank the guys at The Show podcast for havingme out for their first convention. I had a great time.

Bobby

You can learn more about Showcon at http://showcon.net.

Click on the photos below for a larger view.

This is me. These are my books.

Tiki Zombie writer Mike Gordon

ESO Represent! www.esopodcast.com

Ivy and her Bat.

The world's greatest super hero.
No. Seriously. Come buy a book. :)

A few of the costume contest participants.

The Hall.

"Jean Luc, I have to tell you something about Ensign Lebowski."

Trust me. I'm a Doctor. Doctor Fate.

And who disguised as mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent...

Always fun hanging out with Mike. It was a fun con.

I loved the extra long table. I wish more shows offered this.

Okay. Last time. Come on over and check out a book.

The Hall


Costume contest

The car from Supernatural.

They went thataway!


No comments: