Tuesday, August 6, 2024

TUESDAY!


It's been a pretty good day here in the writing office. I wrote some words, did a podcast, and some art.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday, which motivated me to draw a new Life in the Faster Lane comic strip. The main character, R.O. is based on my dad. His son in the strip is Mel, based on my brother, Wes. These are fun to draw.

I had a great time earlier tonight on the The ESO Network's The Dragon Con Report talking about Dragon Con and the upcoming Dragon Tales anthology we'll have there this year. Aways great chatting with Michael Gordon, Berni Johnson, Darin Bush, Jerry Chandler, Kevin Eldridge, Rob Levy, Beth VanDusen, and host Channing Sherman. I'll let you know when it goes live.

The Dragon Con Comics and Pop Art Track holds a charity art auction each year at the con. Here's my donation to the 2024 auction. Inspired by one of Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool and Wolverine lines. DP & Spidey would be a fun team-up.

In addition to #BobbysBookmarkArt I've also started doing #BobbysDoorHangerArt

Enjoy.

Bobby












 


No comments: