Monday, August 19, 2024

THRILLING ADVENTURE YARNS 2025 KICKSTARTER UPDATE! NEW REWARDS ADDED!

NEW REWARD ADDED. Because many asked for it, Crazy 8 Press has added a hardcover edition as either a reward or as a reward add-on. Check out the campaign for more details. The goal is in sight. I hope you'll check it out HERE. I'm working on my story for this volume today.


Find it HERE.

 


Are you ready for a thrilling adventure? If you answered yes (and why wouldn't you?) then get ready for Thrilling Adventure Yarns 2025! This volume, edited by Robert Greenberger, will feature works from Crazy 8 Press's Aaron Rosenberg, Glenn Hauman, Hildy Silverman, Mary Fan, Michael Jan Friedman, Paul Kupperberg, and Russ Colchamiro plus new writers to this amazing anthology series will be Jeff Mariotte, Charles Ardai, Christopher Priest, Dan Abnett, Elliot S Maggin, Liz Braswell, William F Wu, Win Scott Eckert, and me (Yes! Pinch me! I'm thrilled to be among this stellar line-up of talent!). Check out this super-cool cover by Plasmafire Graphics' Jeffrey Hayes. Click HERE or use the QR code in the graphic.
I am beyond thrilled to be invited to be part of this book. I am longtime fan of most of these amazing authors. This is pretty exciting.

Bobby

No comments: