Saturday, April 16, 2022

HUNTER HOUSTON AND THE SCARY COVER!



This made my day. I had to share.
--
Reposting from Instagram Michelle Raab: My 4 year old somehow got into my #tbr pile and found my copy of @bobbynashwrites Houston Hunter book. This morning I heard the running thumps of my son barreling upstairs, then he blasted open the door, and had the book in his hand. “It’s a scary book. I fixed it.” So Houston. You may be the #2 monster hunter, but watch out. You may have competition from the up and coming #3 monster hunter.

I hope @bobbynashwrites thinks this is funny. My copy was on my desk in my office and little hands shouldn’t have been able to get a hold of it. TBT the story is really, really good. I highly recommend.

--
I did indeed find it funny and adorable, Michelle. It was a good laugh to start my day. He did a great job jazzing it up!

I would be remiss if I didn't take the opportunity to share the link for Hunter Houston and The Molten Menace. Available in paperback and ebook. Read it FREE with Kindle Unlimited. Published by Falstaff Books.

Thanks for sharing this with me, Michelle. It truly made my day.

Bobby

No comments: