Wednesday, May 5, 2021

ENVELOPE ART STRIKES BACK!


I put some autographed books in the mail recently so that means it's time for another installment of #EnvelopeArt.

First up, I took a shot at drawing Charles F. Millhouse's Captain Hawklin.

And what fun is drawing one air ace without another so my next envelope featured Lance Star: Sky Ranger, which seemed appropriate since the book inside was Lance Star and the Crown of Gengis Kai.

Finally, Thor's Big Daddy, All-Father Odin reminds us all that packages should never be bent.

Getting your very own envelope art is easy. All you have to do is purchase an autographed book from me or my store, Bobby's Big Box 'O Books promotion, or a commission and I will doodle a character on your package, usually reminding the post office not to bend it. You can check out past envelope art on the Art/Sketches/Commissions tab above. Please visit my on-line store HERE.

As always, thanks for your support.

Bobby

No comments: