Tuesday, April 3, 2018

REUNION DREAMS...


I was asked in a Facebook thread what reunion shows I would like to see come back like X-Files, Will and Grace, Roseanne, 24, etc. with the original cast still attached (not a reboot). Here's what I would like to see:

Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. Would love to see them on new missions and the casts are all still around and working.

Leverage was cancelled too soon. Would love to see this team back in action again.

Stargate: SG-1 and Atlantis. I miss those characters.

The Newsroom. I would love to see how Sorkin and company would cover the last election cycle. Plus, I miss those characters as well.

I know these will never happen as they have been either rebooted or are about to be, but a short season of episodes of the original MacGyver or Magnum p.i. casts together. Would love to see these characters one more time.

What shows would you like to see get the reunion series treatment?

Bobby

No comments: