Friday, December 25, 2020

THE DEVIL'S DUE GRABS 5 STARS ON GOODREADS!

Huge thanks to Dennis Crawford for the kind words and 5 STAR GoodReads review of The Devil's Due anthology from Valhalla Books. You can read it HERE.

"This is my first horror anthology book and I love it. I have always loved collections of stories. The authors all manage to draw you into their various stories of otherworldly diabolical figures offering to fulfill your wildest dreams, albeit with malevolent intent. It’s very reminiscent of anthology tv series such as “The Outer Limits” and “The Twilight Zone”. I think that’s what I adored about the book most, the top notch story telling that played in my mind like a movie. I am now hooked on the horror anthology concept and if you give this book a read I believe you will be too. I can’t wait for more works from Valhalla Books and their talented assortment of authors."

The Devil's Due is available at the follow retailers:
Amazon US (paperback)
Amazon UK (paperback)
Amazon CA (paperback)
Amazon US (Kindle)
Amazon CA (Kindle)
Amazon UK (Kindle)

Thanks again, Dennis.

Bobby

No comments: