Saturday, October 17, 2020

BOBBY AT MULTIVERSE CON...



Sadly, no one showed up for my reading/Kaffeeklatch Q&A at 4 pm, but moderator Beth Strickland and I had a fun time chatting so I'd call it a great panel. You can check out Nightveil: Crisis at the Crossroads of Infinity HERE. Available in paperback and ebook. 

See Multiverse Science Fiction & Fantasy Convention's programming schedule HERE.

Here's my schedule for tomorrow, Sunday 10/18/2020 1pm EST I will be part of the ADVANCED CRAFT: CHARACTERIZATION: CRAFTING A VILLAIN panel. You can watch it HERE.

I will also be part of the Crafting a Villain Watch Party on Discord briefly before heading over to the mentoring sessions and Finding Indie Authors (I'll be in 2 places at once. Cool!) 

2:30pm EST I will be part of the FINDING INDIE AUTHORS panel. You can watch it HERE

2pm - 3:15pm I will be part of the Multiverse Mentoring Sessions. Learn more and sign up HERE.

Want to pick up books and merch from the guests? Visit the Multivirtual Bookstore HERE.

I hope you'll join us for a fun virtual event.

Bobby

No comments: