Tuesday, April 18, 2017

AMAZON READER REVIEW: I AM GOOGOL: THE GREAT INVASION BOOK 1! 4 STARS!


We Love Reader Reviews! Big Thanks to Amazon reader Maul5855 for the 4 STAR review of the I Am Googol: The Great Invasion Book 1 graphic novel that I wrote several years back. The review calls it "Trippy and Fun" and "A fascinating read". You can read the full review here.

Sadly, I Am Googol has long gone out of print, but there appear to be digital copies available. This was intended to be a trilogy, but sadly there was only 1 book. 

Thanks again, Maul5855.

Bobby

Click Read More... for more information about I AM Googol...
I AM GOOGOL: THE GREAT INVASION #1
A graphic novel by Bobby Nash and Rodrigo de Castro.

I am GooGol: The Great Invasion graphic novel based on characters and situations created by Sylvaine Francis is now available from London’s Point G Comics.

I am GooGol ... and this is your story: the story of all beings.
It can still be changed and I am there in your time to fix it.

I AM GOOGOL: THE GREAT INVASION #1 can be purchased at:
Amazon (Kindle) ebook

No comments: