Monday, April 4, 2016

SC COMICON WRAP UP!


My table at SC Comicon. #TeamCap
SC Comicon 2016 is now in the rear view and I've returned from a fun-filled exhausting con weekend in Greenville, SC.

No surprise, but I had an incredible time at SC Comicon. Once again, Robert Young and his SC Comicon/Borderlands team put on an incredible show that drew an even bigger crowd than last year. The guest list was amazing and I loved seeing all the costumes and families in attendance. There were a lot of really cool kids who ventured by my table. My table neighbors for the weekend were Frank Cho and Meghan Hetrick, both of whom were very nice and stayed extremely busy the entire weekend. As always, it's great to see friends at the con as well and this one was no different. Because I know I will forget someone and don't want to do that, I'll not sport a big long list of names, but it's always
great catching up with creative friends and seeing their latest work. There was also a fun trip to Papa's and Beers after the con on Saturday that was loads of fun. If you've not attended SC Comicon, I highly recommend you make plans for next year's show. Dates haven't been released yet, but they should be released soon.

All in all, another wonderful #SCComicon is in the books. I had a wonderful time and look forward to SC Comicon 2017, bigger and badder, but we'll talk about that after Robert gets a week or two of sleep.

Thanks again for having me. I had a wonderful time.

Bobby

Click Read More to see photos from the con.
Click on photos for a larger view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

Learn more about SC Comicon here.


No comments: