Monday, November 4, 2013

3 A.M. RAMBLINGS… AND A TRIBUTE TO NICK CARDY

Art: Nick Cardy (one of my favorite comic covers)

Courtesy of NEO FX
It’s a little after 3 a.m. on a Monday morning and time for bed, but before I turn in, I wanted to share a few things.

I had a pretty good writing day once I got started. Started the day off by doing that thing so many writers find themselves doing instead of writing. Yes, I cleaned my office. I will have this story finished up and off to the editor tomorrow. Sadly, I missed my deadline by  a couple days. I hate it when that happens. On the up side, I’m almost caught up.


Coming 2014
Next up are Ghost Gal and Honey West/Domino Lady. I’m eager to start on both projects.

I also got a report from set where the Starship Farragut episode I wrote is being filmed this week. I wish I could be there, but I'm excited to hear things are going well. The episode is called “Conspiracy of Innocence” and I’m eager to see the final product. I can’t show off any of the photos from filming yet. Stay tuned. I’ll share more when I can.

Coming Soon
Learn more about Starship Farragut here.

Comic book fans will recognize the name Nick Cardy. Cardy was a fantastic illustrator who worked in comics for several decades. Sadly, Mr. Cardy passed away on Sunday evening. I didn’t know him well, but we had met a few times. He was a genuinely nice man and an even greater artistic talent. He will be missed.

Learn more about Nick Cardy here.

Anyway, I think it’s time for me to call it a night.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

Here's more from Nick Cardy.
Click for larger views.













These are only a few covers. There are plenty more out there to search through.
I think you'll find some good ones.

No comments: