Friday, December 3, 2021

She rides...


And she rides! There's nothing like the feeling of finishing off a manuscript and sending it off to the publisher. Feeling accomplished. This one was especially satisfying as it was late and that really bugged me. Thankfully, my publisher was great about it, patient, and didn't send anyone over to kneecap me so I couldn't leave the desk. :) I can't share any details yet as the publisher hasn't announced the project yet, but I'm excited to have been invited to play with these particular characters. They're pretty cool.

No rest for the wicked though. After a short break, it's back to work on this week's chapter of my Deadly Deals! serialized novel for Patreon.

#AmWriting #WritingCommunity #Focus

I hope you have a great weekend.

Bobby

No comments: