Sunday, February 11, 2018

SUPERHEROES AND SUPERSTARS

Captain Nash: Hero for Hire
I took a road trip to Greenville,SC with my buddy, Mike Gordon today. We visited a couple of cool comic shops and then made a stop at the Superheroes and Superstars: The Works of Alex Ross exhibit at Forman University's Upcountry History Museum. Sadly, photos of the original art was prohibited so here's the sign and me at the photo backdrop and a few odds and ends outside of the exhibit.

The exhibit runs through June 3, 2018.

Love the look of these doors.

I thought I was being Hawkeye until I noticed the Bat-symbol.

While in Greenville, we popped into Borderlands Comics for their annual big sale. Nice crowds on a drizzly Saturday.

It's also always great visiting with Richard's Comics when I'm in Greenville.



Mike Gordon
It's Clobberin' Time! I picked up some cool stuff today featuring everybody's favorite blue-eyed Thing.


No comments: