Tuesday, April 18, 2017

LO' THERE SHALL COME A CON TOUR 2017! ADDS NEW DATE-- HOOVER LIBRARY SCI-FI/FANTASY FESTIVAL!


The LO' THERE SHALL COME A CON TOUR 2017! train marches on!

I've added a new stop to the 2017 convention tour as I will be returning to Hoover, Alabama for the 3rd annual Hoover Library Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fest on July 28 - 30, 2017 in Hoover, AL. This will be my third time at this event and I look forward to my return. Panel information will come later. This festival is FREE TO THE PUBLIC! That's right! FREE ADMISSION! 

More guests to be announced in the coming weeks. I will posts updates here and on my social media accounts and you can visit the Hoover Library Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fest website here and/or follow them on Facebook.

I'm talking with the festival organizers about hosting a Starship Farragut "Conspiracy of Innocence" screening in the library's huge theater. Fingers crossed.

Bobby

No comments: