Wednesday, July 2, 2014

PRO SE PRESENTS: THE NEWSLETTER OFFERS HOLLIS, P.I. COVER 1ST LOOK!


The new edition of PRO SE PRESENTS: THE NEWSLETTER is out now and features a first look at the cover to an upcoming Pro Se Productions title that will feature a story by me. Subscribe to the newsletter today by clicking here!

Included in this issue of the newsletter is a first look at Jeffrey Hayes cover to HOLLIS, P.I.

Gary Phillips' Nate Hollis returns in an all-new prose crime anthology from Pro Se Press. Hollis first gained attention in the Angeltown comic book series from DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. The series was later collected with new stories added at Moonstone Books. Now, Nate Hollis is back at Pro Se Press.

I had a blast working on this one. I love writing crime fiction and Nate Hollis and the characters that inhabit his world are amazing to write.

I'll post more information on Hollis, p.i. as soon as it becomes available.

Bobby

No comments: