Monday, July 21, 2014

NEXT WEEK: BOBBY NASH ON AMC'S HALT AND CATCH FIRE


My 80's techie wardrobe
I am an extra in next week's Halt And Catch Fire in the scenes for next week. I caught a couple of quick blurry glimpses of myself. In one, I'm sidled up to the bar. In another I'm behind the show's stars Kerry Bishe and Scoot McNairy. You can watch the trailer for the episode here.

Watch a sneak peek from the episode here or below. You can catch me moving about near the bar at the beginning.

At left you can see my costume for the scenes I am in that happen at the hotel and convention center.

Halt And Catch Fire episode 9 airs Sunday, July 27 at 10 pm on AMC.

I'll post screenshots from the episode afterward.
For now, here are a few sneak peeks.
Click on images for a larger view.

Bobby

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: