Tuesday, September 17, 2019

ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER...

Another couple of satisfied customers at my on-line store


I love it when my friends like my box art. Thanks for the kind words, Mark Holmes.

"Check out what came in the mail today! My Buddy Bobby Nash's new Nightveil novel packaged with box art. Some might call it a doodle. I call it Awesome!"



Thanks for the kind words, Robert Krog. I hope you enjoy the book and DVD.

"Among life’s simple pleasures is getting packages in the mail. This illustrated box came from writer, Bobby Nash, who goes above and beyond the call of duty and with style. He also attempted to remedy a bad situation that was no fault of his when the post office lost the first book I ordered from him. But just look at all this! It’s totally worth paying for it twice."

Thanks again, gents. Want to order books direct form the author. Check out my official on-line store. If you want something not yet in the store, drop me a message and I can get it to you.

Bobby

No comments: