- Comic Books/Graphic Novels
- Coming Soon
- SNOW SERIES
- SUICIDE BOMB [Serialized Novel]
- SHERIFF MYERS SERIES [Serialized Novellas]
- BOBBY'S BOOKSTORE! BUY AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS!
- Free Stuff!
- Bobby's Patreon Supporters
- Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff...
- Intros, Essays, Blogs, and Assorted Misc.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript, the Domino lady novel in my case.
Go to line 7.
Post on your blog or Facebook the next 7 lines, or sentences, as they are--no cheating.
Here's my 7/7/7 clip from Domino Lady:
He had a gift for saying just the right words no matter the situation.
She missed that most of all.
There were days when she would give anything just for the opportunity to hear her father’s booming voice tell her that everything was going to be all right just one more time.
Most of the politicians Ellen had dealt with since couldn’t hold a candle to Owen Patrick, a sentiment she had heard others express as well. Those who came after were barely pale imitations of the great man who once protected this city.