Tuesday, November 3, 2020

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS - THE DEVIL'S DUE NABS ANOTHER 5 STAR REVIEW!

 

We Love Reader Reviews! Big thanks to Stephanie Schwartz for her kind words and 5 STAR Amazon review of The Devil's Due from Valhalla Books.

"A very good horror anthology! I really enjoyed the stories I read in this anthology. They really did a great job capturing my interest and holding my attention and I especially enjoyed reading "Genevieve and the Owl" by Mark Allan Gunnells. It has a very sympathetic protagonist and in my humble opinion, sets up a perfectly creepy atmosphere in the woods although more horrifying is the protagonist's home life. The story on the whole was very satisfying and I highly recommend it. I also really enjoyed the first story "The Resurrection and the Life" which finds it's protagonist in a very desperate situation and one he won't be easily able to get out of. All in all, if you enjoy stories about making deals with the devil, than this is the anthology for you."

Learn more about The Devil's Due HERE.

Bobby

No comments: