Saturday, November 7, 2020

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE...

I've been on the road all day with my dad. Did anything interesting happen while we were gone?

I kid, of course. Congratulations to President-Elect Biden and Vice-President-Elect Harris on their victory. I wish you and the American people success during your time in the White House. I know there's a long road ahead of us as we are a more divided nation than ever before that I can recall in my lifetime. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

As It do every time we elect a new President, I implore our new President and his staff to always remember that you work for, and in service to, the American people. Not the other way around. Not all leaders remember this very important part of the job.

I hope everyone can breathe a little easier now (everyone, whether your candidate won or lost) and return to some semblance of normality now that the unrelenting barrage of political posts and advertisements will begin to fade.

Okay, that's my political bit. I tend to shy away from publicly talking politics here on social media where I generally talk about geeky things and try to convince you to buy books (you know I have books for sale, right? You should check them out!) See? Always be pitching, right?

Bobby

No comments: