Tuesday, November 20, 2018

TONIGHT'S WRITING AND A TEASE...

I haven't written much of anything in the last week. There were a few reasons for this. I threw my back out, was not sleeping well, a little depressed, my dad was under the weather and had a few doctor visits, that sort of thing. Basically, real life stomped on my creative life. It happens.

Tonight, I was able to sit down for a short sprint and added a good thousand words to a story as well as worked on the plot for it as well. The villain had been a little fuzzy for me, but I finally figured out not only who the villain is, but also why the villain is doing what he is doing. Knowing that, is a big weight off my shoulders. 

Hopefully, real life will not stomp as hard going into this week and I can continue to be productive. 

Bobby
#amwriting


No comments: