Tuesday, April 4, 2017

TODAY'S OFFICE...

Love that view.
The writing and I are taking our show outside to enjoy this absolutely gorgeous weather today. I suspect one of the neighbors will start mowing any minute now.

There are a couple of projects on the schedule for today.

Work proceeds apace on The Wraith: Sanderson of Metro novel. Making good progress and should, hopefully, finish it this weekend and send it off to the publisher for edits.

I'm also working on a short comic book script that hasn't been officially announced yet. More news on that when I can share it.

Once Sanderson of Metro is completed, I will dive fully into SNOW DRIVE. I've already started on it and it's shaping up to be a fun mystery involving a race car team, sabotage, and there's a bounty been placed on Snow's head.

I hope the weather is good where you are too.

Have a great day.

Bobby

No comments: