Sunday, April 27, 2014

BEAM ON DOWN!!! [UPDATED ! NEW PHOTO!]

Bobby laughing it up with Howdy Mike Gordon. Photo by Theresa Watkins.

It's all about the gold pressed latinum.
I bummed a ride with Mike Gordon to Trek Trax Atlanta today. A fun time was had. I ended the day as a guest, along with Mike and Keith R. A. DeCandido on the Seriously, Dan radio show with host Dan Carroll and Mary LouWho. The only downside tot he day was breaking my camera. Thankfully, I was able to save the photos I took at the event. I was only there for the day and had a great time.

Bobby

Click images for a larger view.



With Mary LouWho and Dan Carroll on the radio LIVE.

And then they pulled weapons on us, officer.

Puppets

Arlene Martel.

To the left of my table.

Jeremy Roberts


To the right of my table.

more puppets

Mike and I shared a table and talked up the ESO podcast.

No comments: