Tuesday, September 8, 2020

IT'S STAR TREK DAY! HERE'S MY SMALL FORAY INTO THE FINAL FRONTIER!


In honor of #StarTrekDay I would like to share my forays into the final frontier. Albeit not officially canon, I was thrilled to contribute to three remarkable fan-film Treks. Here are links where you can watch three Star Trek episodes I wrote for FREE on YouTube. A big shout out to the creators and volunteers who make these films for inviting me to be part of their story. Enjoy. 

Starship Farragut "Conspiracy of Innocence"
Star Trek Continues "Pilgrim of Eternity"
Hospital Ship Marie Curie "Under Fire"

Live long and prosper.

Bobby

Starship Farragut "Conspiracy of Innocence"


Star Trek Continues "Pilgrim of Eternity" 

Hospital Ship Marie Curie "Under Fire"

Writer on the bridge!

One of the coolest moments of my life, hands down.

Take us out of here, Mr. Sulu. Ahead... Warp Factor One.

 

No comments: