Tuesday, July 21, 2020

First, you put some Snow in a box...


As we near the conclusion of SNOW series 1, I'm planning some new BEN Books Bundles that will be released soon. These are still in the planning stages so they are subject to change.

Snow Box 1 will contain all 6 novellas, autographed, and a few other goodies I'm still sorting out.

Snow Box 2 will contain SNOW Series 1 Vols 1 & 2 (Dennis Calero covers), autographed, and a few other goodies I'm still sorting out.

Snow Box 3 will contain SNOW Series 1 Vols 1 & 2 (Jeffrey Hayes covers), autographed, and a few other goodies I'm still sorting out.

I may also put together a hardcover box as well as an ebook bundle and, if there's interest, maybe even a box with all of the editions included. Still working out all the details on that. Thoughts? Are there any other box sets you would be interested in seeing? I'm contemplating a Domino Lady box too as there are 2 new DL books on the way soon. I'm not the publisher so I will have to work that out. If there's interest, let me know.

These Snow Boxes will be in the same vein as my Bobby's Big Box O' Books special, which is still ongoing at HERE.

And, as always, you can buy autographed books from me anytime at https://bobbynash.square.site or by dropping me an email or DM on social media.

Stay tuned!

Bobby

#SnowBox #SnowDay #TheSummerofSnow

No comments: