Saturday, May 2, 2020

Rest in Peace, Wes Nash...


This is one of those posts that I never thought I would have to make. It is also one of the hardest to write. My brother, Wes Nash passed away tonight at the far too young age of 40. That's him on the left and my dad on the right in the photo. Wes suffered a series of strokes and on Monday, fell asleep and never woke up. He passed tonight at 8:30 pm after being taken off the ventilator at 5:30 pm. My Dad and I are wrecks, as you can imagine.

There will be limited visitation at Smith's Funeral Home in Winder, GA on Monday, May 4th. I do not know times yet, but I do know they will limit the number of people allowed inside due to COVID-19 restrictions. Afterward, he will be cremated and laid to rest in a private ceremony later in the week.

I appreciate everyone's condolences in advance. I promise I will read them all, but will probably not be able to respond to all. Thanks for understanding.

UPDATE: My brother's obituary and visitation information. Since we're only doing a limited visitation of only 2 hours, in lieu of flowers, please send money or donate to a charity in Wes' name.
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/winder-ga/wesley-nash-9166535

Bobby

No comments: