Monday, April 13, 2020

FAN FILM FACTOR INTERVIEWS BOBBY NASH!


I was interviewed by Jonathan Lane over at Fan Film Factor about my latest fan film script, Hospital Ship Marie Curie "Under Fire" for Potemkin Pictures. We also talk about my time working on Starship Farragut and Star Trek Continues films. It was a fun interview and there's even a breaking news scoop in there too. You'll have to click the link to see that news. Go HERE to check out the interview. As always, thanks for your support.

If you're interested in the three films I wrote, all are available to view for free on Youtube. I hope you'll check them out and give them a like or a comment.

Starship Farragut "Conspiracy of Innocence"


Star Trek Continues "Pilgrim of Eternity"



Thanks again, Jonathan.

Read the full interview HERE.

Bobby

No comments: