Wednesday, March 4, 2020

THE SUMMER OF SNOW TOUR CONTINUES! MEET AUTHOR BOBBY NASH AT THESE EVENTS IN MARCH!


#TheSummerofSnow Tour continues...
NEW MARCH 21st APPEARANCE ADDED!

I'll be out and about the great state of Georgia in March at 3 different events. I hope you'll come out and say hello. I promise, they'll be fun.

I'll be at The Atlanta Science Fiction and Fantasy Expo on March 14 - 15, 2020 at the North Dekalb Mall in Decatur, GA. www.atlantascifiexpo.com

My panel schedule:
MARCH 14th 2:00 - 2:50 pm - I WROTE SOMETHING. HOW DO I GET IT PUBLISHED? Explore your publishing options and explore the path to publication of some of the con's guests.
MARCH 14th 8:00 - 8:50 pm - EXTRA, EXTRA! GETTING THE GIG! Tips on getting extra gigs on GA productions and stories from set.

I will be a guest speaker at The Southern Pen Writer's Conference on March 21, 2020 in Monroe, GA. I will be presenting two sessions on using dialogue and mannerisms to create characters and how characters can drive plot. Panels times to be announced soon.https://www.southernpenbookshop.com/writers-conference

I'll also be a guest at the first Coosa Con on March 28, 2020 in Rome, GA (10 am - 6 pm) Coosacon is Rome, Georgia’s ONE and ONLY Pop-Culture, Comic, Anime, Cosplay and Gaming Convention!https://coosacon.com

I hope you will join me and the amazing array of guests attending each of these events. As always, you can keep up with my appearances at www.bobbynash.com

Bobby

No comments: