Monday, January 13, 2020

CHECK OUT BOBBY'S APPEARANCE ON HBO'S THE OUTSIDER! (Video added 1/15/2020)


I forgot this aired Sunday night, but you can catch me in episode 2 of HBO's The Outsider last night during the shooting at the courthouse. I understand that footage of the shooting will be revisited in later episodes as well. This adaptation of a Stephen King novel stars Ben Medelsohn and Jason Bateman (who also directed episodes 1 and 2). This is the third time I've worked on a project directed by Bateman. I am rather impressed with his work. We worked on this scene for 3 days and on one of the runs, I fell and ripped my pants just past that tree in the background. Ouch. It was raining and the grass was slick.

You can read a review of the episode HERE.

Bobby

YouTube Video from The Outsider. I pop in around the 2:25 mark.



 


No comments: