Tuesday, November 19, 2019

THIS MADE MY DAY...


Posts like this just make my day. Thanks, Lydia Sinclaire. I don't think I've ever been anyone's first comic book read before. 

Thanks for the kind words, Lydia. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Bobby
-----
Repost: Lydia Sinclaire:
I can't believe I've waited this long in life to read a comic book, but I'm glad my first was Yin & Yang by Bobby Nash! Gave me a fun dose of nostalgia that reminded me of the superhero cartoons I saw growing up! After finishing, I couldn't help but want more.

Click Read More to learn more about Yin Yang.

YIN YANG
A graphic novel

Yin (female) and Yang (male) are twin bounty hunters under contract to the Federal Marshal Service. The best of the best, Yin and Yang are sent after only the most vile super villains. An explosion at a nuclear power plant triggers a series of events that catapult Yin and Yang into a battle not only for their own survival, but also the world as they know it.

If you run... they will find you!

Written by Bobby Nash Art by Luis Ruben Rivera Nunez Coloring by EsComic! Lettering by Jaymes Reed Cover by Francheco Created and edited by Jason Shane Powell

YIN YANG can be purchased at the following:
Arcana Comics (paperback)
Amazon (paperback)
Barnes and Noble (paperback)
Powell's Books (paperback)
Book Depository (paperback)
Bookwire (paperback)
Books-A-Million (paperback)
Wowio (ebook)
Comixology (ebook)
KOBO (ebook)
eason Ireland (ebook)
Graphic.ly (ebook)
ComicsPlus (ebook)
Walmart (ebook)












No comments: