Tuesday, November 19, 2019

AN UPDATE ON MY PROJECTS...

Hello, everyone. I've had a couple of kind emails wondering how my projects are going so I thought this might be a good time to catch everyone up.

It's been a surprisingly busy week. Much more accomplished than last week. 

I approved the Samaritan audio book this week. I have also completed layout of the Samaritan paperback. All that's left to do is write the essay and layout the front and back covers and the spine. Once that comes together, I will get it into a publishing que. 

Currently, I'm listening to and editing audio chapters for Evil Ways and Earthstrike Agenda. Nice to see both of those projects finally moving
forward. It has also moved up plans to release Evil Intent and plan that audio book as well.

The production work is also completed on Suicide Bomb. As with Samaritan, I still need to write the essay and get the cover work completed. I spent some time yesterday working on design ideas for the front cover. Once that comes together, I will get it into a publishing que.

Snow Business is coming along. It's moving a little slower than I had planned, but the story is coming together nicely. I've also added a new character to the story, an Atlanta PD detective named Robert Trent.
Trent is one of those stereotypical cops we saw a lot on 70's and 80's TV. At least on the surface, anyway. As I start to peel away the layers of this character, I like what I see. He may or may not become a recurring friend/foil for Snow going forward. I would not be surprised to see him again.

This afternoon, I spent the morning working on Domino Lady: Threesome trade paperback comic book collection work to help Moonstone get the collection out finally. It has been held up for a while now so I am excited to see some movement on it. I think you pulp comic fans will love it.

After I finish this post, I still have a little work to do on this week's Sheriff Myers novella, "In The Wind" and get that posted to Patreon. Whew. If you
haven't joined me on Patreon, I invite you to head on over to www.patreon.com/bobbynash and take a look. The first chapter of "In The Win" is free to read today. Also, if you join the $5 or higher tiers, you'll get ebook and audio books of all of the projects I mentioned above.

Also, I have a couple of appearances this week. Join me on Thursday for Hometown Novel Nights in Hogansville, GA. On Saturday, join me for Local Comic Shop Day at Dr. No's Comics and Games in Marietta, GA. Check out the Appearances tab for all of the details. I hope to see you there.

Have a great week and happy reading.

Bobby



No comments: