Thursday, October 10, 2019

SUICIDE BOMB! THE FINAL CHAPTER OF BOBBY NASH'S PATREON EXCLUSIVE SERIALIZED NOVEL POSTED!

With one final trigger, the end is here! I posted the finale of my serialized novel, SUICIDE BOMB to patrons tonight, completing this experiment in offering serialized fiction. I hope my patrons enjoyed it. The experiment certainly helped me get this long delayed project finished so, for that alone, I am calling it a success. 

Begins in November!
A new serialized novella (fewer weeks to reach the end), a crime/thriller called "IN THE WIND" begins in November. Want to get in on the ground floor? Subscribe to my exclusive Patreon feed at www.patreon.com/bobbynash and help me continue creating amazing stories.

Now that it's completed, SUICIDE BOMB will go into production for a BEN Books release in paperback, hardcover, ebook, and audio. More details on that when I have them at www.patreon.com/bobbynash , www.ben-books.com , and www.bobbynash.com

Happy Reading!

Bobby

No comments: