Saturday, October 5, 2019

CREEPSHOW'S "SKINWALKERS" PREMIERES HALLOWEEN NIGHT!


I love acting. I don't get the chance to do it as often as I like, but I enjoy it. I am thrilled to be part of Creepshow. Watch the Creepshow trailer HERE or below.



Roxanne Benjamin directed a Creepshow story called Skinwalkers, written by Paul Dini and Stephen Langford. Creepshow is produced by Greg Nicotero.

Dana Gould in Skinwalkers (I'm just off to the right of this shot).

Dana Gould (super nice guy, by the way) stars in the story of a man who considers a miraculous new treatment for weight loss that turns out to have unexpected complications. I can't share any spoilers, but look for me in a small role near the beginning of the episode. 

Skinwalkers airs on Halloween night, October 31st on AMC's Shudder streaming app.

Watch the Creepshow trailer HERE or above.

See you Halloween night!

Bobby

No comments: