Saturday, August 3, 2019

THE WRAP UP-- LEGION COMIC CON


Bobby's table
The first Legion Comic Con in Smyrna Georgia took place today and I was honored to be one of the guests/vendors at the event. Chris Hamer and his amazing team took great care of us and even fed us, which is the fastest way to an indie creator's heart. I thought the event went well. There was a steady flow of traffic through the American Legion where the event was held and I believe the last count I heard was 565 attendees, which is pretty darn good for a first time show. I met some new people and caught up with friends, had some terrific conversations, and hopefully picked up a few new readers. I hope this is the first of many Legion Comic Cons to come. This was a fun event. I would definitely do it again.

Click below to see more photos from the event.

Bobby

With Bryan Silverbax


Jeffrey Hayes SNOW poster was a big hit








My contribution to the charity auction. Went for $30

Felt Nerdy puppet show

Felt Nerdy puppet show




No comments: