Monday, April 15, 2019

MONDAY-- COMIC BOOKS, SUICIDE BOMBS, AND HELLBOYS! OH, MY!


I had a fairly productive day. I drew 4 pages of a comic book today, which is something I haven't done in over twenty years, at least. I also wrote the script for those four pages and worked on a chapter of the Secret Agent X novel. I also put together the dust jacket hardcover edition of Evil Ways to see how it looks. I ordered a proof copy. Looking forward to seeing it. This gets me one step closer to releasing Evil Intent this year.

I also had a great time talking Hellboy with my pals over at the Earth Station One podcast. Look for it to go live later this week.

After I post this, I still have to finish up this week's installment of Suicide Bomb and get it posted.

All in all, a rather productive day.

It was certainly much more productive than I was last week.

Bobby

No comments: