- Nash News
- Comic Books/Graphic Novels
- SNOW SERIES
- SHERIFF MYERS SERIES
- SUICIDE BOMB [Serialized Novel]
- Coming Soon
- Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff...
- Intros, Essays, Blogs, and Assorted Misc.
- Free Stuff!
- Bobby's Patreon Supporters
- BOBBY'S BOOKSTORE! BUY AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS!
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Public Domain Part 2 is LIVE!
Part 2 of my guest blog series on using public domain characters in your own work is now live. You can read it HERE.
This time out, I look at the pro's and con's of using public domain characters and ask some writer friends of mine to weigh in on the top. A big top 'o the hat to Sean Taylor, James Palmer, Ron Fortier, Derrick Ferguson, Jeff Deischer, and one writer/publisher who preferred to remain anonymous for their help with this installment. You should check out their work. Also, thanks to Adam C. Mitchell for hosting this blog tour.
If you missed it, Public Domain Part 1 is still available to read HERE.