Another good day at the writing office. Much was accomplished. I also learned a valuable lesson that will save me some time going forward. I put 2 books on Kindle Countdown deals for the span of a week. Out of all of that time and effort, the promotions on social media and elsewhere, etc., I sold exactly 1 copy of the ebooks on sale.
To quote Mr. Spock, "We learn by doing."
So, no more sales, I guess.
On to the next marketing idea.
- Nash News
- Comic Books/Graphic Novels
- SNOW SERIES
- SHERIFF MYERS SERIES
- SUICIDE BOMB [Serialized Novel]
- Coming Soon
- Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff...
- Intros, Essays, Blogs, and Assorted Misc.
- Free Stuff!
- Bobby's Patreon Supporters
- BOBBY'S BINGEABLE BIG BOX O' BOOKS BUNDLE!