Wednesday, February 27, 2019

DON'T BLINK! BOBBY'S CAMEO IN DOOM PATROL EPISODE 2.

Don't blink. I'm around the 2:00 mark.

Bobby

Click to see more below.



Who is that not-so-subtle government agent following Negative Man in Doom Patrol episode 2? You see him back there with the sunglasses, watching ever so closely? Can he be trusted? Who does he work for? Why does he seem so familiar? (hint: he's me) Should DC have him appear again? (the answer to that last one is a big ol' YES!)


Thanks to Earth Station DCU podcast host Drew Leiter for sharing the screen capture. I haven't been able to watch yet. Speaking of ESDCU, I'll be on their show next week talking Snow Falls, which was just released as an audio book as well as my appearance in this episode.


I'm not in the last photo, but this was the location. I'm standing beside the bus on the right.

Bobby

#DoomPatrol #DC #DCStreaming #NegativeMando


No comments: