Sunday, September 23, 2018

THE WRAP UP-- BRENAU LITFEST 2018!

On Saturday, September 22nd, I was a guest at the 2nd annual Brenau Litfest, a free public event held at Brenau University in Gainseville, Georgia. This was a small event, but as I understand it, grew from last year. I love to see these literary events. There was a large kid friendly contingent at the show. My friend, Gracie Palmer seemed to enjoy those quite a bit. I met up with friends who were there like James and Kelley Palmer, A. R. Cook, Blue Cole, and Darin Bush. I also met some new people like my neighbor, Keith Guernsey, Gay Hammond, Frank and Katie Anderson, the Heroes in Force cosplayers, and more.

Big thanks to our host, Lainey Kennedy for putting on a fantastic event. She and her team of volunteers did an amazing job and took great care of us. It is much appreciated.

I joined Blue Cole, James Palmer, Lainey Kennedy, A.R. Cook, and Darin Bush for the “Scifi Redefined” panel from 1 - 1:45 in the theatre, the last panel of the day. We had a great time talking all things sci fi.

Learn more about Brenau Litfest 2018 HERE and follow them on Facebook HERE for updates.

All in all, I had a great time. Hopefully, I can join them again next year.

Bobby

Click More to see photos from the event.









No comments: