Wednesday, September 12, 2018

NEW BOOK SIGNING EVENT ADDED DECEMBER 1ST!

I've added a new event to my 2018 book signing tour. Join me and other amazing authors on Saturday, December 1st for The Book Degree 4.0 Book Fair in Duluth, GA. 

The event runs from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf, 1948 Satellite Boulevard, Duluth, GA 30097. 

Get your FREE tickets to this event at www.eventbrite.com/e/book-degree-40-book-fair-tickets-50086113915. Author friends, there are still open spaces for you as well.

Have you ever read a book and said to yourself ( I just have to meet the author)? Well the wait is over because not only will you be able to meet some new and old authors but you will be able to talk with them and get autographs right on the spot. Join Us in A Celebration to Honor All Authors and The Creations That They Bring from Mind to Paper Everywhere.

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: