Wednesday, August 29, 2018

WRITING UPDATE... STARDATE AUGUST 28, 2018!

I had a fairly decent writing day. I finished up a short story I started yesterday and then gave it a polish later in the evening before sending it off to its new home. More on that when I can talk about it.

I also took care of some admin work. The business side of being a writer pulls you away from the keyboard from time to time. Today was that day for me as I made some appearance plans and arrangements. You can see the updated list of where I'll be under the Events/Convention/Appearances tab above

Lots to do tomorrow as I run some family errands then finish packing for Dragon Con and get everything together for that. I might be able to get in some writing tomorrow, but that all depends on how the others things go. We'll see. I know I wont be doing any writing while at Dragon Con.

Speaking of which, with Dragon Con starting Thursday, I'll be out of pocket for a bit. I will make every effort to post photos to my social media pages (primarily Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Dragon Con ends on Monday evening and I will no doubt crash once I get home Monday night. It happens. Let's just hope I can fend off the con crud. It caught me bad a couple years back. It's also an emotional week for my family. My Mom has been gone for 1 year on September 1st. In some ways, it doesn't feel like a year. In other ways, it feels like it's been five years. I led my Dragon Con plans to stay with my dad and brother, but my dad encouraged me to go to the con so I will be there.

The week after Dragon Con looks busy as well. In addition to getting some words written (a must), I've booked a 2 night extra gig on a TV series on Thursday ad Friday that should be fun. Then, on Saturday I'm off to the Iron Anvil Artist Event.

Whew. I'm tired already. :)

Bobby

No comments: