Saturday, August 18, 2018

Oh, Amazon, you rascals....

I'm not sure how my order of a Double Roll of Raffle Tickets turned into a double order of Reynolds Aluminum Wrap, but sadly, the two are not interchangeable. We're too close to my event for this kind of foul-up, Amazon. Sheesh!

I'm thinking about doing a raffle at Dragon Con. For every $20 spent, you get a raffle ticket. I will raffle off the 1 of a kind SNOW puzzle and a few others goodies at the show. I thought I would try it out at the Library event this Saturday. That may not happen now. We'll see.

UPDATE: Because I'm getting a lot of suggestions and people tagging Amazon on my behalf. It's cool. Amazon is on the case. I am not unhappy or upset with them. I thought it was funny, which is why I posted it. If I was pissed, I would have kept it to myself. I thought the mix up of the names was funny. Frustrating? Yes, but mostly funny. Just enjoy the humor. I've got the situation under control.

Bobby

No comments: