Monday, August 27, 2018

JOIN ME AT DRAGONCON IN ATLANTA THIS WEEK!


This is the BIG ONE! DragonCon starts this week and I am thrilled to return as a guest for the festivities this Labor Day Weekend in Atlanta, GA. DragonCOn runs from Thursday, August 30th - Monday, September 3rd. During the daylight hours, you can find me in the Comic and Pop Art Artist Alley located on the 4th floor of the America's Mart Building #2 at TABLE 436. I will have books on hand that are looking for a good home to go to, like yours. I will also be offering sketches and a few surprises. If you buy something from artist Davey Beauchamp and bring it by my table to show me, you will get a FREE sketch card drawn for you. If you buy from me and take it to show Davey, he will likewise have a special FREE gift for you. If you pass by my table, see me wandering the hotels checking out costumes or hanging out at the Westin bar with the writers, please stop by and say hello.

My panel schedule for the weekend is filled with fun topics.
Fri 02:30 pm Location: Marietta - Hyatt - Reading Session: Bobby Nash (Join me as I read from some of my work)

Sat 01:00 pm Location: Embassy AB - Hyatt - Pulp: Not Just Old Paper (Pulp is a genre like unto no other. In the past, it started a lot of careers. It's enjoying a resurgence, so our panelists will tell us about it, why they find it interesting, and why they write it. With Bobby Nash, James Palmer, Van Allen Plexico, Jim Beard, and John G. Hartness (so you know it'll be entertaining).

Sun 05:30 pm Location: M103-M105 - Marriott - The Joy of Joe: Celebrating the Real American Hero in Figures and Cartoons (G.I. Joe fans salute America's
movable fighting man from the Adventure Team to Cobra-La and beyond. With writers from the Joy of Joe book: Dave [Phantom Troublemaker] West, Jim Beard, James Palmer, Bobby Nash, Michael D. French, and Andrew E.C. Gaska)

Sun 10:00 pm Location: Embassy CD - Hyatt - Hollywood--er, Georgia, Here I Come (Do you have a story or novel that's perfect for film? These pros will help you discover how to find a producer to make that happen. With Nancy Knight, Ken Feinberg, Matt Green, Trip Hope, Bobby Nash, Thomas Michael Gofton)

I hope to see you this week at DragonCon.
www.dragoncon.org
www.facebook.com/groups/officialdragoncon
www.facebook.com/DragonConComics

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: