Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A SOBERING THOUGHT...


A sobering thought, no? Sometimes it's easy to forget how many people are watching us, a lesson I was reminded of recently.

This is one of the reasons I try to be positive and optimistic when I interact with people, especially at cons and events. You just never know. I don't want to be the reason someone abandons their dream. I've had people that I know and those that I didn't try to discourage me from following my dream, but they aren't important. The important ones are those who encouraged me, gave me the occasional wish for good luck, or an attaboy when I achieved a goal. Those people are the ones I try to remember and pass the same along to others. 

I still have a ways to go before I achieve everything I set out to achieve, but I didn't give up. Let's journey together.

Bobby

-----------
The image was a #Repost from my friend, DJ Spider on Instagram where she's @thatdjspider (@get_repost)
#goodwords #inspoquote #bestrong

No comments: