Sunday, May 6, 2018

THE WRAP UP-- A FULL WEEKEND: FREE COMIC BOOK DAY AND WHOLANTA!


I had an absolutely amazing day yesterday.

It was an early start as I took a road trip to Kingdom Comics in Alabama for Free Comic Book Day, which, as always, continues to be an amazing event. Stan Daniels and his crew put on an amazing FCBD event and I was thrilled to be part of it. I had a lot of fun with friends both old and new, which is always a nice bonus. My Birmingham appearances are always great fun. My only regret is I didn't get a photo of my table.

After returning to Atlanta, I stopped by WHOlanta briefly and hung out after hours with friends. There were many laughs shared. A great cap to the day hanging out with wonderful people. We were having so much fun I never even thought about snapping a photo or two.

This morning got off to a great start as well with an appearance on The Chronic Rift talking about one of my favorite mini-series, V (full story to follow, but here's the link).

Not a bad way to spend the weekend. Not bad at all.

Bobby



Click on images for a larger view.

 


                                        


                            


No comments: