Sunday, February 18, 2018

SKETCHING FOR CHARITY


Hey, Tennessee fans, it's been a while since my last visit to a con in your great state so please join me on March 10th in Gray, TN for the Tri-Cities Toy and Hobby Show. I will have books on hand for sale and will also be doing sketches with proceeds going to the convention's charity of choice, Coalition for Kids.

From the Tri-Cities Toy and Hobby Show Facebook page:
I am excited to announce that author extraordinaire Bobby Nash will be our guest at the Tri-Cities Toy and Hobby Show on March 10th at the Appalachian Fairgrounds. If you are not familiar with his work, please check out his website bobbynash.com. In addition to being a writer, he is also a very good artist and will be doing sketches with the money going to Coalition for Kids. I hope that everyone will help support a great charity. Please help by volunteering at the show, donating items to sell, sharing my post, offering suggestions to better the show or any other way that you can think of. Thank you everyone and may God bless you.

See you at the con.

Bobby

No comments: