Thursday, January 18, 2018

FEELING ARTSY...

Doing a little art yesterday. My first time (that I recall) drawing Hellboy. Mike Mignola's design work makes it look deceptively easy. Trust me, it is not. Click for a larger view.

Yesterday's Sketchapalooza continued with a visit by an old friend. It's been a long time since I drew R.O. and he won't let me forget it. R.O. and the Life In The Faster Lane cast were patterned after my family. R.O. is definitely my dad. You can see some of the old strips at http://fasterlane.blogspot.com (has not been updated in a long time. I'm planning a collection of Faster Lane strips this year. Adding some color to them. Fun trip down memory lane.

I packed up two packages of Bobby's Big Box O' Books yesterday and included a couple of box doodles before they go in the mail. Those are always fun to do.

It's not too late to get your Big Box O' Books. GET YOURS HERE TODAY!

Bobby

 

No comments: