Saturday, May 27, 2017

NO WRITER IS AN ISLAND...

I would love to write on the beach.
No Writer is an island. I joined Sean Taylor's Good Girls, Bad Guys, and Two-Fisted Action Blog to talk about the mentors and influencers that helped shape me into the neurotic mess of a writer I am today. Read the full blog with my and other authors responses here.

Every writer can look back to someone who either inspired him or her to start or to stick with it. With Mother's Day all around us, and folks still in a mood to express thanks to those someones who helped make us who we are, let's keep it going this week by honoring those folks who inspired us to write and to write better.


A big thank you to all those who pushed, encouraged, supported, and kicked me int he ass when I needed it.

Bobby

No comments: