Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WHEN INSPIRATION STRIKES... AT THE WRONG TIME!

Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. It's blurry on purpose.
Well, hello there sci fi novella series idea. So nice to make your acquaintance. Unfortunately, I cannot stop what I'm doing to work on you and your freshly formed stories because, y'know, deadlines and stuff. I'll just jot down your deets and get back to you later, okay? Cool. It's a date. A later date.

#InspirationStrikesAtTheMostInopportuneMoments #inspirationstrikes #deadlines #amwriting 
Or, as my buddy, Mike likes to say-- #ProlificProblems

I love it when inspiration strikes, but it always seems to happen at the most inopportune moments. I've added these notes to the to do file and have added this to my open projects board so I can get it scheduled. It's been a while since I did a sci fi story. This new idea has me excited. Hopefully, it will still be as exciting when I can get to it.

Bobby

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I hate that! So many ideas but deadlines for existing ones take precendence.

BobbyNash said...

Yeah. I hear ya, Paul. It's great when the ideas come, but I wish they were more considerate of when they do. :)

Bobby