Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MARCH IS SMALL PRESS MONTH!


I've been told that March is Small Press Month. Please check out my small press publisher, BEN Books for some good reads at http://BEN-Books.blogspot.com. I also write for other small presses, which you can find on this site as well.

There are a lot of great books coming out of small press. Like independent film does for movies, Small Press Publishers are where you can often find groundbreaking work by some of literature's new voices.

I hope you'll give a small press author a try this month.

Click Read More... below to see the banner ads I created for Small Press Month. Please feel free to share them and help spread the word. There's also a blank template in case you would like to make your own.

Bobby

Banner Ads to support Small Press Month.
Please feel free to share.













No comments: